Golden, Colorado is a small municipality that lies along Clear Creek, Colorado along the Rocky Mountains. Learn more about Golden Colorado’s restaurants
Although Golden contains small population of just over 18,000, this quaint little town offers much in terms of cuisine. Future residents are sure to be pleasantly surprised.
For those scoping out the Real Estate market in Golden for possible relocation, it would be advantageous to know some of the perks the city has to offer. Not only is Golden home to the Jefferson City Orchestra, the Foothills Art Center, and the Colorado Railroad Museum, downtown Golden offers over thirty quality restaurants that have been serving residents and visitors for years.
Golden Colorado Restaurants: Top Cuisine
If you’re considering a move to Golden, it is useful to know where you can take out a family or that special someone for tasty dishes and refreshing drinks.
Golden, CO Restaurant Cuisine Options
- Meat and veggie grills
- Bar food and Pub Grub
- Delis and Bakeries
- Indian cuisine
- Asian cuisine
- Italian cuisine
- Gourmet Ice Cream
- Gourmet Pizza
- National and regional fast food chains
While most of Golden’s restaurants are American style grills that flame and grill chicken, beef, and sausages, the city also offers international dishes, especially for those who enjoy a bit of spice on their tongues. Most restaurants in the city are modestly priced and affordable enough to frequent often. Consider the following great spots of Golden:
Restaurants in Golden, CO to Consider
- Bridgewater Grill – $10-$30 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; grills all sorts of tasty treats
- Maverick’s Oat Pit Grill – $15-$30 – Traditional American BBQ house; for all meat and potato lovers!
- El Dorado – $10-$25 – A great Mexican cuisine located in the heart of Golden
- Thai Gold Restaurant – $10-$15 – Authentic Thai cuisine for lovers of this Asian flavor
- Woody’s Wood Fire Pizza – $15-$20 – Fantastic wood oven baked pizza with loads of appetizers and specialty items
- Anthony’s Pizza and Pasta – $15-$25 – Locally owned pizza parlor and pasta professionals
- Golden Sweets – $10-$15 – Fresh, delicious ice cream and milkshakes within an old timey, country décor
- Grappa Mediterranean – $15-$50 – Owned by a French chef who was once the former private chef of King Hussein of Jordan; river and mountain views are gorgeous from the dining room
- Panino’s Sandwiches and Bakery – $10-$30 – café-style seating in a deli/bakery that specializes in cakes, pies, cupcakes, and Panini sandwiches
- Sherpa House- $10-$20 – Delicious Nepalese and Indian cuisine imported straight from the Himalayas!
Those considering a move to Golden have a lot to look forward to in terms of places to eat. Although the population is small, the restaurants make the city as it offers dishes residents continue to enjoy. Visitors to the city can also find something for their taste, which is why so many international eateries continue to do business in Golden.
For anybody interested in relocating to Golden, Colorado, an empty stomach is a key to the city. For more information on Golden Colorado Real Estate, please contact Brian Macmillan, the select Real Estate agent for Boulder, Denver, and surrounding areas.