The Boulder Creek Festival is an annual event that kicks off summer along the Boulder Creek! Learn why this is one of the best events in Boulder, CO.
Held along Boulder Creek in downtown Boulder, Colorado, the Boulder Creek Festival has been going on for over 20 years over Memorial Day weekend. If you’re relocating to Boulder Colorado, this is the festival for you!
The Boulder Creek Festival is free to the public and has something for absolutely everyone. Filled with music, food, dance, carnival rides, beverage and snack stands, and family events, this festival is just one of the many events that make the city a great choice for those considering a move to Boulder.
Boulder Creek Festival Information
- Operating hours are Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (band performances and Food Courts stay open until 10:00 PM); Monday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Free to the public; all concerts at each of the five stages are completely free
- Nearly 40 different food and drink stands are scattered throughout the festival grounds
- Public parking lots and garages are nearby; free parking on the street in neighborhoods
- Public transportation is available throughout Boulder to commute downtown
- Alcohol is only available at two beer gardens on the fest grounds and are allowed only within designated areas
- Dogs are allowed but must be leashed
- Visit the Boulder Creek Festival website for additional maps, scheduling and additional information
Boulder Creek Festival Rules and Regulations
The Boulder Creek Festival is the best way to bring in the beautiful summers Boulder, Colorado is known for. Share a fun filled time with family and friends participating in all of the activities that the festival has to offer. Frequenters love to stroll through the food court for cotton candy, a “Mega corn dog”, burgers, Vietnamese food, barbequed delights, and even a variety of vegetarian options.
Each year the Boulder Creek Festival gets more and more crowded, so it’s important to get there early, travel lightly, and enjoy the diversity of the festival. It’s probably better to leave the pets at home due the growing population of the festival, but if you must, Fido’s leash is required.
Activities are plentiful: stroll through the vendor’s market, take part in the popular Rubber Duck Race, put the kids on several carnival rides, rock out to live music on five stages, or have a beer or margarita in one of the festival’s casual beer gardens. Whatever you decide to do, this festival is sure to entertain!
The Boulder CO Real Estate market has a lot to offer for newcomers, and this great festival is just one of the many perks Boulder will offer to new residents. This festival is fun, clean, inexpensive, and perfect for family members of all ages.
For those looking to explore the quaint, beautiful, and easy going atmosphere of Boulder, Colorado, the Boulder Creek Festival is a must. For more information on relocating to Boulder, Colorado, contact Brian Macmillan, the select Real Estate agent for the Boulder and Denver market.